We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us with developing, implementing, and managing your marketing strategy. We can’t wait to get started. While we pride ourselves on being helpful and flexible, it’s always a good idea to lay out the expectations up front.
Please read this document in full as it outlines the terms and conditions of our business relationship and serves as a binding contract for the services we provide. We hope this General Services Agreement is as clear and easy to understand as our content, but if you have questions or need clarification, please reach out before submitting your kick-off questionnaire.
You are hiring Max Pet Marketing to provide business services. As the service provider, we attest that:
- We have the experience and ability to perform the professional services you require
- We will respect the confidentiality of your company and any materials you provide
- We will meet all deadlines and return the submission in the agreed-upon format
As the client, you agree that:
- You have the authority to enter into this contract on behalf of your company
- You will provide all materials and information necessary for us to complete the project
- You will review all submissions for final approval within the agreed-upon timeframe
- You will pay in full and on time
Max Pet Marketing will provide consulting services, brand evaluations, brand strategy toolkits, web content, social media management, and/or additional business services as outlined in the initial consultation. All deadlines and payment terms will be agreed upon in advance and considered binding.
Deliverables will be submitted in the following format:
- Brand Evaluations will be delivered as .pdf documents. Delivery may be broken down into multiple submissions, depending on the scope of the project. All timelines will be agreed upon in advance. One 30-minute strategy consultation will be scheduled to review the documents and you will receive 30 days of phone and/or email support as needed.
- Brand Strategy Toolkits and market research data will be submitted as .pdf documents.
- Copy and content writing will be provided in text-only format as a Microsoft Word document unless otherwise stated. Blogs and articles will include one appropriate royalty-free image.
- Social media content will be uploaded directly to the platform of choice. This requires you to provide log-in credentials for each account.
- Consulting and coaching services will be completed via email, phone, and/or video conference. Length, format, and number of sessions will be outlined in the package that you choose.
Approval and Revisions:
We take pride in our work and feel confident that you’ll be pleased with each submission. However, it is expected that clients may ask us to make changes or revisions to some content. Requests are limited to one round of revisions on copy/content writing and social media posts only.
You will have five business days from the date of submission to review the project and request changes. After five business days, the project will be closed as complete. If you have published or otherwise used the content prior to that deadline, it will be considered full acceptance of the content as-is.
Copyright/Intellectual Property and Confidentiality:
We are providing this content for your use. All intellectual property and copyright ownership transfers to you once the final project has been submitted and approved and full payment has been made.
The pet industry can seem small. As such, we will not be held to any non-compete clause that would prevent us from working with clients who may offer a product or service that is similar to or a competitor of your company. However, we will respect your right to confidentiality. We will not disclose any trade secrets or proprietary information or use that information in a way that will provide any direct benefit to another business.
We do love to show off our hard work, so we reserve the right to display and link your completed project as part of our portfolio. The good news is that those links may help your Google search results! So, there’s something in this for you, too.
We know that you’re excited about getting your new content out there to help your business grow! We’re excited to help, but we can’t be held responsible for delays due to lack of cooperation in providing materials and resources. Help us help you by doing your best to respond to messages and return any questionnaires or other materials in a timely manner.
Cancellations and Refunds:
All contracts are binding once you accept the terms of the General Services Agreement. If you wish to terminate this agreement, you will be responsible for the total payment unless Max Pet Marketing does not uphold our end of the agreement. You acknowledge that we are providing creative services. We promise that we will submit work that is professional, on time, and meets our quality standards.
We will do our best to ensure all facts and statements in our work are true and do not infringe upon any copyright or right of any third party. However, we cannot be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, complaints, claims, litigation, or any other consequential or special damages that may arise regarding this project.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful, or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from the agreement without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
You cannot transfer this contract without our permission. It is binding and need not be renewed. This General Services Agreement is a legal document under the jurisdiction of the courts of Missouri.