The pet industry has some of the most passionate and knowledgeable entrepreneurs! So you have the best pet sitting business in town? If you can’t connect with your market audience in a clear, consistent way it’s going to cost you.
As a business owner it’s vital to know your strengths and your weaknesses. Marketing is ever changing and the big business competition has a whole team of professionals processing analytics and consumer research. Not having your own marketing team doesn’t have to stop you from getting the traffic you need to land those sales!
The Content Marketing Institute found that 63% of business owners don’t have a content marketing strategy. No wonder business owners are reporting it is harder than ever to formulate a content strategy that gets results! Having your own content marketing strategy will help you navigate what platforms you use, what content you need and most importantly what you can do to help your fellow fur loving friends. Maximize your online growth with a marketing strategy that gets results!
What is content marketing and why do I need a strategy?
- Content Marketing is utilizing the best possible resources to create and distribute relevant materials. This content is designed specifically to drive profitable consumer action.
- Having a strategy will help you develop and document a clear plan. Documentation helps chart your growth and assess success. Having this clear, concise marketing strategy will help you stay focused and overcome challenges!
If you are looking for some killer content marketing strategies that will turn into sales, here are the 5 steps you need to know:
- Know your audience. Get to know who they are, where they hang out, their likes and dislikes about the other options on the market, accounts they follow, etc. The more you know, the better.
- Set measurable goals. Establish key performance indicators (double web traffic? beat last year’s revenue?) and align your strategy with those goals.
- Plan ahead. Build a content calendar to keep your audience engaged. Consistency builds credibility.
- Create your content. From blog posts to social media campaigns, quality content converts. Outsource if necessary.
- Analyze your data. On the internet, everything leaves a paw print. Track clicks, conversions, and revenue to tweak your message.
Your new content marketing strategy is going to change the way you do business. Ready to get started?
Developing a vision for your brand is the key to crafting a content marketing strategy that
converts. I can’t wait to talk about what Max Pet can do for you!